Saturday, October 27, 2012

Good Wife Reprieve

I read that supposedly the Nick/Kalinda storyline will be ended early, due to the negative audience response. If that's true, then thank God. Seriously, when I read spoilers saying how freaking long Nick was going to be on the show, I gave up in protest, deleting the season pass, and all my episodes from my Tivo. I mean if I could have (like a recent song on the show said) "burned this mother down" I would have burned the show to the freaking ground, I was so pissed off. I'm still pissed off that they started the storyline at all.

Here's the interview with TV Guide.


I'm glad that they're adapting and changing, and that at least they'll pay more attention to Cary too. As for Nick & Kalinda, Robert King said:

b) I think that it was pushing buttons that are not really healthy buttons to push, which are about domestic violence and dominating men and things like that. I thought it would come across as Kalinda was giving as good as she got, but it's not coming across that way.

No it freaking wasn't! It was coming across that she's a masochistic indecisive idiot who says one minute that Nick is "dangerous" and another minute, when questioned by Alicia, waffles and seems to think Nick is a loveable pathetic child; he's fucking assaulted you, and you say he's not dangerous! Stop enabling him, woman! You left him for a reason, Kalinda! You changed your life and your name to escape. Call the freaking police and get rid of him! Don't get him "fired/dropped" from your law firm, then skip work to go on ice cream dates with him! Being the morally grey person you are, you can shoot him and bury his body for all I care. Or if you really love him and can't live without him, then quit your job and move back to Canada! I don't need to see your shitty relationship!

Robert King continues his poor imitation of a comedian:
One of the things we've always done is try to avoid repeating ourselves and the difficulty is you didn't want Kalinda to be a character like Fonzie where it's an established joke and you keep doing variations of the joke.

You try to avoid repeating yourselves?!! This Nick storyline is nothing but Blake Calamar warmed over. Peter running for Governor while his wife stands beside him is the same thing you did when Peter ran for State's Attorney. Fucking get a clue, and STOP repeating yourselves! Move the story forward, or I won't care if the show gets cancelled this year or not. And if you ever return Kalinda to this insane Blake territory again, you have got to be out of your frigging minds. Fuck you.

No comments: