Sunday, September 15, 2024

Happy Festival

Well this weekend is the Mid-Autumn Festival, and our local Asian mall was overflowing when I drove by last night. People were parking in lots across the street then trying to cross the highway at crosswalks. So I didn't bother stopping there and went shopping at a different place.

Tonight I'm going to go see Importance of Being Earnest at Stage West. This is a favorite play of mine and I've seen it staged before at another place years ago. I hope the costumes will be great. I tested negative for covid on Friday, but I will still wear a mask just in case.

There's no movies I want to see now, and it's clear I shan't be able to squeeze into whatever entertainment they have at the Asian mall. Hopefully after this weekend it will go back to normal. I got to make the most of my time since I have to work the next 2 weekends in a row.

No comments: