Sunday, July 14, 2024

Shocking

Wow I took a break from news to go shopping and then in the afternoon saw the news about the shooting at Trump's Pennsylvania rally. He was just grazed on his ear apparently. I'm sorry about the bystander who died and anyone injured or otherwise terrorized. Violence doesn't help anything, and we need gun control. If he became a martyr that wouldn't help anything either. Anyway, I hear the Republican convention starts on Monday. I don't know if he'll announce a VP at that point, but he's sure to give another crazy rambling speech like always.

Meanwhile Richard Simmons died and so did Shannon Doherty. Rest in peace to both of them. I hope there's no more terrible news. but it's early in the day. Oh I also forgot that Dr Ruth died earlier in the week. So much stuff happening!

No comments: