Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Brrr!

Chilly fall temperatures have arrived in Texas. The cold woke me up at 5:30 AM.

I didn't realize that Colin Allred debated Ted Cruz last night, but he seems to have done good. I hope it makes difference in the election. Also Jasmine Crockett was on Colbert's show, and Kamala Harris just did an interview on Fox News tonight. I'm not sure I want to watch that one. I already saw her on 60 Minutes, with the interviewer framing everything in rightwing talking points.

On Disney+ I've been watching Agatha All Along but have looked away sometimes when it went too horror creepy for me. It's entertaining, though I really hated Alice dying only one episode after she conquered her family's curse. Hope things will be good now that we got Billy revealed. I miss Wanda.

No comments: