Thursday, November 4, 2010

Not Blue Yet

Well, so the elections are over once again. I'm very disappointed in the Texas results. I guess we have to try again to turn this state blue. There are significant parts that are plenty blue already; they just get swamped by the rest of the red counties. If that weren't upsetting, enough, I saw Kinky Friedman on one news station giving commentary about how Democrats should have embraced the Tea Party as defenders of the Constitution. Good lord!

And to think, I once voted for Kinky for Governor. How naive and stupid I was. If only that year's election wasn't so crowded with candidates. Maybe we could have defeated Rick Perry years ago. Instead we're stuck with him again, as he goes on his book tour and his likely bid for a Presidential campaign. So sickening.

No comments: