Saturday, December 18, 2010

Crazy

I just saw a TV commercial for something called "Medi-Share", a healthcare/insurance thingy "for Christians." What the fuck is that? I'm aware that some Christians feel the need to do business with other Christians, but what the fuck kind of company will discriminate against customers based on religion? And if that weren't enough, the spokeswoman then went into a spiel about how joining the Medi-Share will exempt customers from the costs of the new healthcare reform laws. Stupid idiots serving up right-wing politics with your medical coverage. God, it's so disgusting. I find the world very irrational and scary lately.


Well, I heard that there is going to be a vote on DADT repeal today, so maybe it can finally get done, after all this waiting. I tried sending letters to my senators about it, but of course they "respectfully disagree" about ending it, even though military leaders support it. They just don't give a damn about us constituents who aren't right-winger idiots like them.

*Sigh*. I'll try to post something more cheerful later today.

No comments: