Friday, March 31, 2023

Spring has sprung

Well it's the last day of March, and March Madness should finally end soon. We've had the spring equinox with rains and I've already seen bluebonnets along the highway. I've seen some campaign signs indicating that there will be city elections in May, so I'll have to look into early voting for that.

I've recently figured out how to get AppleTV+ on my Tivo Stream device so I can watch shows on my big TV. That has been a help for me to watch new shows and movies when I didn't want to see all the basketball. There haven't been many movies I wanted to see in theaters lately, so I'll have to hope for more in April I guess.

I've continued reading books and found a new series called "Black Orchid Enterprises" about a group of college friends deciding to start a business and move into one house together in small town Texas. They also have an ABBA tribute band with a fourth friend who often visits. Pretty fun for a contemporary setting, and it's cool to see a part-Vietnamese character in a book.

No comments: