Monday, March 25, 2024

Spring Showers

I saw an ugly Tesla cybertruck on the highway yesterday. Why on earth would anyone buy that? Tesla makes normal looking electric cars, you know. I've no idea if Elon will try to bail out Trump. Doesn't he have enough problems of his own with Twitter?

Anyway, we've had rain lately, and it always wakes me up in the middle of the night. Hard to get back to sleep again. Also my computer keeps acting up. My internet speed seems okay, yet it takes me up to 30 minutes to get my computer started and my browser working in the morning. Really annoying.

Hard to keep up with all the stupid government shutdowns and the chaotic court rulings about the Texas border law. Then ISIS attacked Moscow in revenge for something Russia did in the Middle East? I'm not sure of the exact history. But it's not Ukraine that did it, no matter what Putin says.

No comments: