Thursday, March 19, 2015

Trying to Stay Positive

Obama says he should have closed Guantanamo Bay at the start of his presidency. (I think I remember that he signed something to that effect on that day, but could never get it though Congress obstruction.) He's been slowly releasing prisoners though, and I wish he could empty it and shut it down before he leaves office.

Anyway, that's the only bright spot in political news lately. I hate that Netanyahu won the elections in Israel, and I don't trust him at all now that he pretends he supports a two-state solution again. He showed his true colors already. I wish Obama would actually rebuke him by cutting Israel's damn funding. But nothing ever changes. I had hoped that Israel would have gone left this time, but no such luck.

I don't even wanna hear from fucking Rick Perry or any of the Texas GOP right now. They make all of us look like insane idiots, and I'm still worried about how the Supreme Court will rule regarding Obamacare.

No comments: