Friday, June 30, 2017

Tinkering

I've been doing some home improvement projects lately, building a corner bookshelf, staining some furniture, and adding a shelf to my TV stand. Not perfect, but the results are passable. I wish the colors matched better.

There's a new movie theatre near me, so I went to try it out. The food's okay, but the chairs are weird in that the headrest doesn't adjust that much. Oh well. Not many interesting movies coming out yet. I'm still mad at the last Planet of the Apes film, so I think I'm going to skip the War one if it's just going to be Caesar fighting males while the female apes have nothing to do again. I want to see The Black Prince movie about the last King of Punjab, but it's a specialty movie, so I've no idea when it's coming to Texas.

I'll have some time off for July 4th, so I'll try to get some writing done again. Have to get back to Far From Over.

No comments: