Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Movie stuff

Yay, a new picture from the Mulan movie, and news of more actors joining the cast. I hope it will be good. Still a long wait until 2020. The Crazy Rich Asians movie will have to do for now, but I won't be able to see it until Saturday.

In the meantime I saw BlacKkKlansman this weekend. It was riveting, especially the intercut between the Klan meeting and the Black Student Union meeting. The ending showed footage from Charlottesville; Spike Lee had chosen this release date for the anniversary.

I'm thinking of signing up for the AMC subscription thingie because I spend too much money on movies. I don't like being limited to one theater chain, but I guess there is an AMC near that sometimes has the smaller indie movies I like to see. I never got Moviepass to work for me so I cancelled it long ago, and now it's seriously sounding like it's in its death throes.

No comments: