Friday, October 10, 2014

Good Surprises

Wow, the Texas voter ID law has been struck down, in time to block it for the November election. That's great news. The ID law was in force during the primaries in the spring, but I'm glad that it's gone now. It was the most restrictive voter ID law in the country.

On TV, I'm glad to hear that Blackish got a full season order. It's quite funny, and the actress who plays Zoey also plays one of the President's daughters on The First Family, with a very similar name. She always seems to play the cool teen daughter. I wonder if The First Family is still being made. All I ever see are repeats of the same dozen or so episodes. I thought more were ordered for syndication. Anyway, Cristela is premiering Friday night, and I hope that will be good too.

No comments: