Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Back from Vacation

I was traveling without internet for a week, with only intermittent TV news to inform me about the Mexico earthquakes and the destruction of Hurricane Maria. What makes these disasters even worse is the fact we have such an incompetent dotard who would rather have twitter feuds and blame Puerto Rico for its suffering. At least I saw a news report tonight about an athlete using Mark Cuban's plane to deliver some relief supplies to Puerto Rico. So I can be proud of Texas for a little while at least.

Meanwhile the GOP went after Obamacare again and are working on tax reform next. So much shit. During my vacation, I got a massage hoping it would relieve some of the stress and let me sleep better. But nope, it didn't help, and in fact my leg muscles ached so much for days that I had to walk gingerly and slowly everywhere. No escape.

No comments: