Saturday, September 2, 2017

Labor Day

The holiday weekend has a bunch of sales, and I guess Star Wars had some kind of merchandise promotion on Friday. I'll be working on Monday and am debating whether to try to see a movie. Nothing's really good out, and I've been reading books lately. All the stuff I really want to see isn't coming out until late September and October.

I saw Girls Trip recently. I thought it would be all comedy, but there were some serious dramatic moments regarding Ryan's cheating husband. Also, the women had a very serious fight at one point, almost breaking up the Flossie Posse, but eventually they made up. It was a very enjoyable, funny movie, and I'm glad for its box office success. Maybe they'll make a sequel.

I hope Wind River continues to do good in its expansion.

No comments: