Friday, October 26, 2018

Mail Bombs

It seems like there's no end to all the mail bombs at Democratic targets. The right has the nerve to think that we're the angry mob, and that the bombs are "false flag" distractions from us. They really think that we'd do something that could potentially harm all the postal workers as well as the security people who handle these bombs? It's sickening. Trump doesn't want to take the blame for inciting violence, and now he's talking about sending troops to the border to block the caravan. He's the one looking for distractions. There's news of an arrest now, so I hope that means the reign of terror might be over soon.

So far, early voting totals in Texas are comparable to presidential election years rather than midterm election years. I hope the trend holds, and I already voted myself. I'm worried about voter suppression in North Dakota and Georgia, though.

No comments: