Thursday, February 11, 2021

Other news

It's been very chilly in Texas this week. It always takes me a minute to remember what settings I need to use to defrost my car's windshield. Even the slightest sprinkling rain that's no big deal in normal temperatures becomes ice that blocks my view when it's this cold. This is the kind of weather where you only want to eat hot soups and stay in bed.

I tried a new recipe for beef stroganoff recently and it actually came out creamy this time, almost like gravy. Usually I cook stroganoff in the crockpot, and I can never get the sauce to thicken at all. But cooking on the stove apparently works better, with butter.

The new Equalizer show premiered after the Superbowl, so it aired 40 minutes late. I had extended my recording only half an hour, so I missed a little bit at the end, but was able to find recaps online. I never watched the original show, but this does fit my taste for vigilante shows about helping underdogs, like The A-Team. Also, it's good to see Adam Goldberg on a show again. I like it enough to continue.

No comments: