Saturday, December 4, 2021

Politics

So Beto is running for TX governor, and other Democrats are now campaigning for statewide offices too. I got so many fundraising emails, but I had to pay my taxes and wait for my next paycheck. (Also needed new tires recently, so that was costly.) I gotta budget for the Democrats but also for some charities that I didn't get to on Giving Tuesday.

Hopefully Congress can finish the Build Back Better Bill and maybe confirm new people for the Post Office govenors board so they can vote out DeJoy. I'm aware of the Supreme Court hearing abortion cases now, but I don't know when they'll issue their rulings. It's looking dark indeed.

I got my booster shot before Thanksgiving. It might not work for the Omicron variant, but it's all I got for now until they come out with these pill medications they talk about. I hope the vaccines reach more poor countries too.

No comments: