Monday, September 18, 2023

Back Too Soon

I was so disappointed that Ken Paxton got acquitted. Now he's reinstated. 😖 I guess I was right to be skeptical that they'd convict him. Still, it's a new low for Texas GOP.

Meanwhile, there's now a third Texas Democrat running against Ted Cruz. I wonder how many will end up in the primary. At least the summer temps have finally come down, and rain has come back.

I had a week's vacation. I tried to write fanfic again, but just mostly ended up revising things I already wrote. I can't move forward to something new. I did see a new play called Grand Horizons at Stage West, and it was pretty funny comedy, with some emotional moments and thoughts on relationships. I'm looking forward to next season too.

Due to backlash, many talk shows are postponing their return. Apparently, strike negotiations will continue again; who knows if they'll be any progress. But according to Deadline, there's going to be a Murder She Wrote-themed picket soon. I hope there will be cosplay!

No comments: