Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Sad News

The New Year has been very chilly and rainy. I bought an exercise bike and put it together after finally getting some missing parts. I don't have any specific resolution to lose weight, but am trying to generally be more active. Hopefully that will help me keep going.

Meanwhile Eddie Bernice Johnson died. She was an outstanding Congresswoman for years, and leaves a great legacy behind. Jasmine Crockett is now serving in that seat.

Japan suffered an severe earthquake on Monday. I hope they can find more survivors.

I was also scared to hear about a shooting at my local mall last week. If I'd been there that night, I might have been trapped while the police searched for the shooter. I hate that Republicans won't pass more gun control laws. How is anyone supposed to feel safe?

No comments: