Thursday, December 3, 2009

Another story on Feedbooks

I've now published "Watson's Finances" on Feedbooks. This is the non-slash version that doesn't end with them heading off to the nearest bedroom. It's not really hetero either, since neither of them talk about their love lives. This is merely a warm up posting, testing the waters before I publish Prelude in full.


Fandom: Sherlock Holmes
Story: Watson's Finances
Pairing: none
Warnings: G

See link above. I'm very happy that the footnotes are finally working in ePub and mobi formats. I had thoughts about whether I should footnote the Irregulars as well, but then again, who would read the story that wasn't already familiar with Holmes and the Baker Street Irregulars? Well, if they do, I can always re-edit the story and republish. Apparently I can do that, as I found out today. Republishing doesn't result in a duplicate book; it merely updates the ebook that is available to download from the site.

No comments: