Saturday, February 10, 2018

Not Worth It

So, the Olympics have started. I still don't care about the sports, and only sorta wonder if this temporary Korean unity thing will last after the Olympics have ended. It would be nice if North and South Korea could make moves toward peace, though I don't know how likely that would be. In the meantime I'm just annoyed that the TV coverage is gonna dominate for over two weeks.

Plus, Supergirl's gonna be on hiatus, and Lucifer is still keeping around the pointless Cain character even though he's still boring as hell. Why can't Amendiel have his powers back instead of just hanging around being his brother's keeper? TV is so disappointing lately, with the exception of Black Lightning, which isn't perfect, but at least is ambitious. I still can't figure out Gambi, though.

No good movies out yet. The reviews for Peter Rabbit are decidedly mixed, so I don't know if the smarmy slapstick antics are bearable enough for me to try to see Sam Neill in what is probably a very small part. Not worth it, I think. Guess I'll have to spend my excess time trying out recipes in my new Crockpot.

No comments: