Thursday, January 21, 2021

A New Dawn

I was at work yesterday so I couldn't watch the inauguration, but I'm glad it went well. Now the Biden administration can get to work and we can have less chaos. I was also worried that there would be violent protests at state capitols, like the insurrection in D.C. but apparently everything was fine. Only a few people attended, perhaps scared off by the arrests. Or perhaps they were finally disillusioned like the Qanon people on the internet. Who knows?

I'm not sure how the Senate's going to schedule the 2nd impeachment with confirming Biden's new nominees, but hopefully they'll work it out. I want Cruz expelled for his sedition, but I don't know how to get it done. I signed a petition for it, but not sure it will do any good. Not sure if Cornyn will support ousting the guy he never liked, or will continue the same Republican attitude of party politics over country.

Anyway, onto tackling Covid, racism, and terrorism. Hope Biden will get on the issue of reuniting families at the border soon too.

No comments: