Thursday, February 3, 2022

I got snow

Well my home is blanketed in snow. I was hoping it would melt by tomorrow so I could go to work, but it looks like that won't happen. At least I still have power and water. I know other states have it worse than Texas.

Meanwhile, Texans are preparing for primary elections soon, but I keep reading about how voters' mail-in-ballot applications are getting rejected due to the new voting law that the rightwing legislature passed. The GOP are suppressing voters with their absurd law disenfranchising long time voters. If the applications are wrong, you gotta give 'em options on how to reapply or fix the records, but no, that's too hard. 😒 Fucking Republicans. I'm also mad every time I see one of Greg Abbott's TV ads claiming that he's securing the border and such. The border is the least of our problems. We need mask mandates and vaccine mandates to get rid of Covid. We need the electric grid fixed in case of more winter storms. We need a new governor and legislature.

No comments: