Thursday, November 10, 2022

Texas Blues

The election was disappointing in Texas, though we did keep incumbent Democrats in office. Salman Bhojani was a bright spot in Tarrant County along with Alisa Simmons. The rest of the country did better, so I'm glad for that. I still don't understand how white women can keep voting Republican. Votes are still being counted, so we don't yet know who gets the Senate and House. Warnock is in yet another runoff.

Meanwhile, Twitter continues to implode under Musk. He fired tons of people, who will sue him, and Twitter tried to hire some of them back. Plus the stupid blue checkmark is now a tool for impersonators and scammers. Isn't anybody capable of firing him due to all the money he is losing the company? I hope he goes down in flames.

I've gotta catch up on sleep. The time change caught me off guard.

No comments: