Thursday, June 28, 2018

Waiting

Meanwhile, I did hear that NBC officially cancelled Timeless, though it got swamped by other news. I think they are still hoping to get a 2-hour wrap-up movie somewhere. I don't know if it's likely at this point, but good luck.

Netflix is showing that new episodes of Arrested Development are coming soon. Maybe they'll appear on July 2nd, where the 1st half left off. It better fix the damn cliffhanger and solve the Lucille Austero disappearance, because this mystery doesn't need to be dragged out any further. Also, they never answered who sabotaged Gob's wedding illusion with the mud hut. I hope they don't answer it with a stupid last-minute retcon. So much stuff about season 5 was terrible and haphazard, like they just threw random stuff at the wall. Are you FUCKING making up the story as you go? You had no thought out plan ahead of time after all these damn years? Bastards.

I saw the Incredibles sequel this weekend, and it was okay. Funny at times but also slow at others. I mostly just wanted to see the short Bao that people had been talking about. That was fine, but I guess I'm not moved that much by Pixar anymore. I wasn't excited for the Lego Movie 2 trailer either. The only recent movie that I haven't felt meh about was that Netflix Set it Up romcom.

I really want to see Crazy Rich Asians, and everything else looks boring lately. I'm also waiting impatiently for the Miss Fisher movie to finish and get a release date for America.

No comments: