Saturday, May 12, 2012

Great week

This has been a good week, what with Obama supporting marriage equality, and Nikita getting renewed. I even gave Obama a donation for his speech. (I've been supporting mostly Texas democrats instead this year.) Today is a municipal election day, so I'm going go out and vote. I had a tough time finding any information on the local candidates, but I did research a bit on the League of Women Voters site. I still have to read more about the Congressional candidates in the May 29th Democratic primary, but at least I'm prepared for today's election.

Anyway, after voting, I'll go and try to catch a showing of The Avengers that isn't sold out. Mostly I want to see RDJ again, and haven't seen any of the non-Iron Man movies leading up to it. I hope I'll be able to understand it.

No comments: