Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Unexpected

Huh. Apparently Sherlock Holmes 3 is still moving forward. I'd given up on it after all these years with no news. Robert Downey Jr. also kept looking like he was shopping around for a new franchise like Perry Mason. Well, I hope it's good, though I've no idea if they'll follow the plot of Empty House at all.

Meanwhile, Amenadiel finally got his wings back oh Lucifer. About damn time. I hope Pierce/Cain gets killed off next. His nonsensical storyline ruined this entire season, and did damage to Maze as well. I skipped some episodes because the writers couldn't get enough of dumb love triangles.

The TV upfronts are soon, so there should be more renewals and cancellations on the way. The chances don't look good for either Timeless or Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Deception is iffy too; I sort of like it, but the magic conspiracy and the Mystery Woman plot appear rather convoluted. I'd rather have less scenes in the prison, and more information about the kids' awful father and what happened to their mother.

No comments: